Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Inpatient Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist
Hobbs, NM 85016 United States
* Full physician and administrative support
* Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
* Flexible schedule
* Full benefits, including CME and malpractice
Position offers a 7 on/ 7 off schedule and $120k salary.
Apogee Physicians is looking for Nurse Practitioners who want to become inpatient experts. As a Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist for Apogee Physicians, you will exam and treat patients in collaboration with Apogee physicians.
Apogee works in a close partnership with the staff at Lea Regional Medical Center.
Duties include, but are not limited to: Patient admissions; completing patient progress notes, patient education, prescribing medications, ordering diagnostic tests, recommending therapeutic interventions and patient discharge summaries.
Education, training, experience:
General requirements for Apogee Nurse Practitioners:
* Current state RN and Nurse Practitioner license
* Master’s degree
* Current BLS, ACLS prescriptive authority
* Minimum of two years of Nurse Practitioner experience in internal medicine preferred
Terms & Conditions